The following instructions are for creating a thoughtform for use in white magick. For black magick, you do *not* want to connect in any way with the energy, for obvious reasons! Please read the article about evocation before proceeding. For black magick, instead of invoking the energy, you form the energy outside of yourself and draw it from sources that have no connection to you. A lack of knowledge is why spells so-called "backfire".
To add here, from experience- a thoughtform does not have to be destroyed. Witches for centuries have often kept a reliable magickal assistant. Some have even spent lifetimes with the same assistant. The magickal assistant must be "fed" regularly. By "fed" this means giving it energy and continuing to program it. Destroying a faithful and reliable servant is foolish.
A thoughtform is a small packet of condensed psychic energy. Like all energy, the thoughtform can be programmed to carry out specific tasks and/or directed to travel to a target area. The success of the thoughtform is dependent upon the strength of the mind and soul of its creator. A weak thought form will quickly dissipate, accomplishing nothing.
Powerful thoughtforms, when neglected can wreak havoc. Energy feeds on energy and a thought form that is several weeks old will have absorbed all kinds of different influences, emotions and energies from its surroundings. This might appear amusing to some, but the mutated thought form has often been known to reappear in the locale of its creator, only to wreak havoc, due to the outside energies it has accumulated.
To create a thoughtform:
1. Sit comfortably.
2. Enter into a deep trance.
3. Keep your eyes closed during this one. When you are completely relaxed, and you can no longer feel your body, you are ready to begin.
4. Now, visualize a beam of light entering your body through the crown of your head and filling your aura. The color of the light should correspond with the intended working of the thoughtform. Saturate your entire being with the colored energy until you are vibrating with it.
5. Given the nature of the working, choose a corresponding chakra [according to color] where you will release the energy. Keeping your eyes closed, visualize this energy streaming from the chakra and forming a ball in front of you. For works involving the base chakra, [normally black magick], you should visualize the energy leaving the base chakra and the energy ball packing between your legs. For workings involving the crown, pack the energy straight up above your head. It is important that the energy be released in a straight line. Keep packing the energy into the ball so it becomes more and more solidified.
6. When the energy is sufficiently strong, you can begin to shape it into whatever form will serve your purpose. Visualize what it is you want this creature to do and infuse the creature with it. Keep it simple. Complex and detailed instructions don’t work with thought forms.
7. Use a very short phrase, 1-5 words, silently or aloud, keep your eyes closed, and command the creature. Then release it like a bullet shot into the void.
The creature will feed on the emotions of whomever it is sent to. You can even program it to attach itself to another person’s aura.
In the case of arousing love/lust, you can masturbate and drive the energy into the creature at the time of programming. You should use the energy from both your base and second chakras to incite lust. For workings of affection, use the throat chakra. For workings of sexual love, use the throat and sacral chakras. The dominant energy color should be the basis of your working. Say you want a lot of love, but some lust as well, then visualize the energy as green with an orange dust. Certain colors can be combined, but those that create an entirely new color as with green and orange = brown, the energy will not be harmonious with the working. Then all you need for the command is the person's name you wish it to attach to. Ideally, you should command the form to attach at the appropriate chakra for the working; i.e. for lust, the second chakra.
Thoughtforms can be attached to material objects as well. The can protect or cause damage.
To destroy the thought form:
1. Summon it during a waning Moon. The closer to the new Moon, the better. This is best done outside. Visualize it coming to you and hovering in the air before you.
2. Focus and visualize the energy dissipating into the ground. Say something like "you are no more!"
You may have to do this several times.
BACK TO SATANIC WITCHCRAFT MAIN PAGE
© Copyright 2005, 2015, Joy of Satan Ministries;
Library of Congress Number: 12-16457